Friday 31 October 2014

#NoFilter

Hello there, how are you? I know ive not posted in what feels like forever to me. The creative juices have not been flowing and I'm at a bit of a 'what should I do next' thought process in life right now.
~
That's the thing I love about this space. If I have inspiration to post, ill post more than once a day - sometimes I have none and I don't want to post just for the sake of posting. I'd rather make sure I'm recording things that have meaning to me, things I want to have recorded on this space in the internet.
~
I'm sure ill be back into post/blog swing soon. When the inspiration strikes you shall know.
~
But today I had to share these photos I took a week ago in my backyard.
Too pretty not to share.
xoxo
p.s. my Dad is a total dork.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!