Wednesday 23 April 2014

Adorning in April #23: Tone It Up Bikini Series

Hi there,
How is your week going? Mine is going really well, making the intention to be happy and positive and look for the good truly makes a difference! 
~
Today I wanted to share with you something I am SUPER excited about, the Tone It Up Bikini Series!
If your not sure what Tone It Up is then I suggest reading this post HERE first!
~
Ok, got it? Addicted to it yet? tehehehe
So every year TIU does a Bikini Series, which is 8 weeks of workouts, challenges, fun, making new friendships and more in the lead up to Summertime. Last year was my first time doing it and I lost 5kg, 7cm around my waist, made amazing friends  I even won a runner up prize!!! 
I have linked below the video launch of the series (which starts next Tuesday) and highly recommend you sign up and do it with me!! 


Here is the link to the website post about the series, if you sign up they send out a free starter plan 
(the whole series is free too ps) 
which has tips and tricks and some amazing recipes! 
~
The first challenge of the series is to create your summer, which basically is making up an inspiration board or post on Instagram with all the things your excited to do this coming Summer. Now since I live in Australia Summer has just passed, but I don't mind as I find this the best motivation throughout winter - and we all know that summer bodies are made in winter! 
Here is what I posted on Instagram today with my #createyoursummer


Travel is a huge part of my life and this year I'm lucky enough to be going to London, Paris and California (to meet K&K on the TIUretreat! wowza) so my #createyoursummer is all about wanderlust! 
~

















All images taken from Pinterest  
Whats your #createyoursummer look like?
Comment below if your signed up! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!